Doug's Intro

Animator/Illustrator/Student Director

A drawing is an idea. As an animator, I turn ideas into stories.
I am currently a junior at the Kansas City Art Institute. It's been a blessing and privilege to be a student there after earning my AFA at the Southwestern Illinois College in Belleville, IL. I keep this as a journal of my latest projects and explorations in animation.

Vimeo - http://vimeo.com/user4679231
DeviantArt - http://drmeloche.deviantart.com/

Monday, November 7, 2011

Collaborative Animation: Progress Report

Last week I began pre-production with Amanda Freeman on a collaborative short animation involving our two characters, Madison & Rico.
Storyboards are all roughed out.

And here are some color tests for possible background color schemes.

Here's another pitch that was considered, but we ended up moving to another idea for the sake of time and wanting to bring the project to completion. There's continuity errors and screen direction flaws, but hey, it's a first pitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment