Doug's Intro

Animator/Illustrator/Student Director

A drawing is an idea. As an animator, I turn ideas into stories.
I am currently a junior at the Kansas City Art Institute. It's been a blessing and privilege to be a student there after earning my AFA at the Southwestern Illinois College in Belleville, IL. I keep this as a journal of my latest projects and explorations in animation.

Vimeo - http://vimeo.com/user4679231
DeviantArt - http://drmeloche.deviantart.com/

Monday, August 29, 2011

Stop Motion Break Through


Daybreaks from Douglas Meloche on Vimeo.

Alright! I have had some considerable progression with animation. While there are a lot of things happening here that I'm proud of there's still room for obvious improvement:
1) LIGHTING!! (apparently it doesn't help if all your light sources are behind the camera.)
2) After Effects Post Comp
3) Camera Moves (probably can't do a smooth one without some kind of stable rigging)


Here is the complete video after all our films were edited together. CHEERS!!

Exquisite Corpse from Matthew Lloyd on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment