Tadah, Here it is! The progressive product of two weeks work. Having incorporated my 30pg. flip-book from the previous week, this animation contains a grand total of 175 drawings. Booya!
The beauty in working this piece was the size. Although there was a decent amount of drawings, it was in a small enough format that I could flip through the pages with ease and actually see the animation progress as I drew out the motions.
The most rewarding part of this experience was being able to visualize the scenery's developing perspective and the overall speed of the various motions, and then actually seeing how the final product compares.
The biggest challenges of this project was realizing how quickly materials run out, and anticipating how to move through a space that doesn't really exist.
You'll notice an odd twitch in the video at roughly 35 seconds into the animation. This occurred because I shot one of the frames upside down (accidentally). I also wasn't too happy with how the flickering effect turned out. I'm happy to say that I did make a second cut of this video where I corrected the twitch.
Enjoy, clip is below.
YEAH! Edited version uploaded! I changed the timing on a couple things. It's not any major change, but fixed the little things were bugging me.