Doug's Intro

Animator/Illustrator/Student Director

A drawing is an idea. As an animator, I turn ideas into stories.
I am currently a junior at the Kansas City Art Institute. It's been a blessing and privilege to be a student there after earning my AFA at the Southwestern Illinois College in Belleville, IL. I keep this as a journal of my latest projects and explorations in animation.

Vimeo - http://vimeo.com/user4679231
DeviantArt - http://drmeloche.deviantart.com/

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Progress Report (3 weeks work)

Alright! First 30 seconds complete. and it only took me about a month. Yeah, I'm totally not where I wanted to be with this. Now I have roughly 1 1/2 weeks to animate the rest of the film.

Normally I save credits and titles for last, but since I had some tricky transitions, I wanted to work straight through.

Things I need to fix:
1) I need a single image (not frame) to size to the cliff edge when introducing the character.

2) The breathing holds need more frames.

3) Work Faster!!


Progress Report from Douglas Meloche on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment