Doug's Intro

Animator/Illustrator/Student Director

A drawing is an idea. As an animator, I turn ideas into stories.
I am currently a junior at the Kansas City Art Institute. It's been a blessing and privilege to be a student there after earning my AFA at the Southwestern Illinois College in Belleville, IL. I keep this as a journal of my latest projects and explorations in animation.

Vimeo - http://vimeo.com/user4679231
DeviantArt - http://drmeloche.deviantart.com/

Friday, April 1, 2011

Spring`11 Final Project Proposal

Yeah, an animatic that took me less than 4 hours to produce. Finally progress can be measured in less than days!

The frames don't match up exactly, but hey, I drew this all out on notecards. Let me know what you like/dislike. Especially inform me of any point(s) where the flow of the story becomes unclear.

The animation begins full force tomorrow at Noon SHARP!! Wish me luck.

Spring`11 Final Project Proposal from Douglas Meloche on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment