Doug's Intro

Animator/Illustrator/Student Director

A drawing is an idea. As an animator, I turn ideas into stories.
I am currently a junior at the Kansas City Art Institute. It's been a blessing and privilege to be a student there after earning my AFA at the Southwestern Illinois College in Belleville, IL. I keep this as a journal of my latest projects and explorations in animation.

Vimeo - http://vimeo.com/user4679231
DeviantArt - http://drmeloche.deviantart.com/

Saturday, September 3, 2011

The Makings of Maya Modeling

Digging into Maya CG modeling. This seems a lot trickier than necessary; mostly because of my perfectionist tendencies. Like all animation, I have to first get past the idea of getting it to look perfect. That only costs me time and sanity. That effect increases exponentially in Maya. Enough gab...Here's some screen captures of my progress so far.
Reconstruction of Perspective Drawing in Three-Dimensional Space

Currently Reconstructing a Still-Life Photograph (I'm looking forward to the cloth)


No comments:

Post a Comment